Behind-the-scenes [ ]
- Kol Kerz-Tak’s profile is information additionnelle based on new during the video game Superstar Wars:Duplicate Conflicts Activities. Certain info throughout the online game are similar, except the brand new Zabrak area. Kol was likely to be put due to the fact an individual. Afterr chnaging to a good Zabrak, Kol was first was once a beneficial Sith Lord, but shortly after a big change of ideas, We lay Kol just like the an effective Jedi.
- The storyline depends regarding timeline in advance of and you may during the Clone Wars. The new later bits are centered during the time ages of Acquisition 66, given that plus the Superstar Wars video from Occurrence IV:Yet another HopeEpisode V: This new Empire Effects Back, and you can Event VI:Come back of your own Jedi. I don’t match to far, to have to not ever screw up the first chronological big date succession.
- Remaining 50 % of Kol is based on the fresh new comics, hence accept that point period, due to the fact parts try non-cannon towards the completely new occurrences, just thing over is which i additional me personally to it.
- Kol orginal label try set to getting Droks Tri-Dak, but after i found it seemed kinda lame we altered it.
- Among the first Kol face activities options useful Clay
- Inside the a blunder mishap, throughout the Ahsoka Ce robes because the Kol, although the guy uses Kashyyyk Jedi Robes (relatively Obi-Wan’s Kashyyyk robes).
- On the point Spirit Hands, Kol can be seen wielding the fresh Old Emri Jedi blade, instead of some other Dahgee File:Bigmistake.jpg
Prelude buying 66 [ ]
When Acquisition 66 is approved, Kol got it if you’re being toward Felucia out-of clones inside their squad exactly who acquired the order. Effect the newest deaths of many Jedi Padawans, Knights and you will Benefits, the guy went to confront the clones together with lightsabers currently ignited, in which their troopers activated your and discharged, however, the guy deflected most of the great time killing everyone. Effect one Ahsoka was at issues, the guy ran in order to her. On coming in, he saw Ahsoka aside numbered of the clones and not able to deflect this new blasts. He arrived in day
====Next Skirmish for the Mustafar====:”As to the reasons? Why would you do which?”:”Your deceived this new trust my loved ones got to you personally, all of the having electricity? Its not right! The dark has never been the right path.”:”Sure it is, and Order 66 is the greatest issue actually, and once the brand new Jedi try completely annihilated, I am able to celebrate, however with your own dying, I understand this new Emperor is pleased”:”Purchase 66 is nothing however, a type of doomsday towards Jedi. The transaction will never completely getting accomplished Fio, some people usually survive and look to revive brand new Republic.:”You would not live. You might be one of many Jedi to fall when you look at the that it purchase Kol, my dated pal.:”We are going to select which drops. Fio”-Kol and you may Fio into the Mustafar in their duel
appear, to have a “‘meeting”. Kol was unacquainted with new duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan and this happened ahead of their coming to your firey planet. Which have denied help from Aria, and you can Ahsoka, Kol visited Mustafar where he was confronted by a familiar deal with. Abreast of fulfilling the fresh new profile, Kol accepted that it was Fio, not familiar so you can Kol themselves, Fio is the person who perpetrated their moms and dads death. Disgusted by it Kol experienced Fio with the why the guy joined the fresh new ebony side, where in actuality the conflict manage fall into a life-threatening duel. When you look at the duel, both talked scrap to each other if you are Fio consistently talked trash and just how Acquisition 66 is a sensational point. Climbing up the fresh new volatile exploration complex for the Mustafar. Due to the fact duel intense this new mining towers started initially to collapse owing to Kol’s electricity indicating was tremendous hatred to have Fio just who betrayed his loved ones many years earlier. Whether or not